Our location is Fire Station No. 4, located on the corner Kendall Street and Dickman Road in Battle Creek. This fire station, which opened in July 1904, was designed by Hubert C. Scofield and was one of the last to still use horse-drawn equipment. After nearly eighty years of service the fire station closed in January of 1983. The city later sold the fire station to a private resident who made it his home of over 25 years and assisted in its restoration over that time period. In the fall of 2015, the building went up for sale and the FireKeepers team immediately saw its potential.